Friday, November 18, 2011

I'll finish this later when I'm awake.

            Hey everyone, I’m TheCinemaChick.  It’s 3:30 in the morning, so forgive my lack of pleasantries.  You’re probably wondering why I’m up and reviewing at this time of night.  I mentioned earlier that I was going to the Ultimate Twilight Marathon at Harkins Theater.  So, I went, I watched…I was impressed.
            Breaking Dawn Part I wasn’t as horrible as I had originally expected it to be.  It was by no means a masterpiece but even I found it hard to complain about it like I have the previous films.  That might also be because it’s so freaking late or early.  Fry, Unown and I had fun.  We didn’t win anything tonight, but trust me I tried.  I even made friends with a pair of 12 year old girls.
            Um…I think I’m just going to leave this as a minor update and a preview of what’s to come.  I really wanted to review this movie tonight, but my Red Bull has worn off and I’m exhausted.  I have a list of things to discuss but again, let’s discuss this when I’m awake.  Trust me, there’s a lot I want to say.

            For now, I’m TheCinemaChick and believe it or not, but I’m saying check out Breaking Dawn.

No comments:

Post a Comment