Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Of Coffee and Shirts and Things

Hey there folks, I'm TheCinemaChick and tonight, I'm once again deviating from my normal film bloggery (which is now a word because...I say so).  I know I posted a blog a while back about some woodworking my stepmother did to help an adoption fun.  So, with that in mind, you must know what I'm getting at.

It's time to see if anyone else will help with this fundraiser!  I know I don't have millions of readers but to those of you who do read this, you still have my eternal thanks.  I'd like to bring attention to my family's long journey to adopt a beautiful little boy from Ethiopia.  My stepsister and her husband have gotten their court date, which is coming up in less than a month.  I've seen a photo of the boy they're adopting and he's adorable.

So in the spirit of the season, won't you help a family adopt a child?

If you want to help, I'll think of a way to thank you through my blog.  If you can't donate, I understand.  Times are tough and with the holidays just around the corner...it's kinda chaotic.  I'm doing what I can to help

Or...use these handy links I'm about to provide you to purchase something and give it as a gift.  I won't lie, I'm eyeing some of the shirts.  They look cool and they support a good cause.

Interested?  Go here: http://adoptionbug.com/TheCrispins/

Do you like coffee?  You don't...well, surely you know someone who does.  Here's another link to another site where coffee can help contribute to the cause.  https://justlovecoffee.com/about/beneficiary/TheCrispins/

Like I said, I know this might be a stretch for some people, but any encouragement offered would also help.  I love my family and I admire them for having the strength and courage to adopt this little boy.  They're opening their home to him and he's going to be a part of our crazy family.

I'm TheCinemaChick and I look forward to meeting my new nephew in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment